- Joshua Fest Re-Cap and Request for Help
- Sep 4th 2014
- For starters, THANK YOU! Joshua Fest was amazing. We were really encouraged by the turnout, and are prayerfully making steps to move forward into next year. We suggest you mark Sept 4th, 5th and 6th 2015 off your calendar. Plan on being in Quincy those three days!
We also want to reach out to you. Our production team (Staging, Sound, and Lights) needs our help. On Saturday afternoon Joshua fest attendee’s experienced a very loud boom at the opening of one of the bands. The noise was caused by a couple of unforeseen issues not related to the sound company. The sound engineers who have worked so hard for many years at Joshua Fest did everything they could to fix the damaged speaker for the remainder of the evening. We have created a T-Shirt Campaign fundraiser that is designed to help pay for the damaged speakers caused when that guest sound engineer was at the controls.We would like to ask for your help to pay the cost of the repair. The band is unable to pay for the repair to the tune of $6000.00, we do not want to put that cost on the sound company who has given the Joshua Fest organization a very low price on the gear for years. The idea is simple. Buy a shirt. Save a Speaker.
SUPPORT THE FUNDRAISER AND BUY A SHIRT HERE!
Thank You So Much. We really look forward to everything God's about to do in 2015!
- Full Article
- Less Then 48 Hours! We Have Wifi! Drive Safe!
- Aug 28th 2014
- As you can tell by hanging out with us on :Facebook we are REALLY close to Joshua Fest 2014! We want to make sure you remember a few essentials:
1. Your Bible.
2. Your Bug Spray
3. Your Sunblock
4. Water or Money to buy water
5. Proper Attire, its warm (low 90's) during the Day and Cold (upper 40's) at Night.
6. If your not a after party type kid, and hope to sleep...bring ear plugs.
We are really excited for this year about our Marriage Workshop. Some info on the Marriage Workshops -
#1 Saturday 9-10am...Are You Living? Connected & present with Spouse?
#2 Saturday 2-3pm...Are You Laughing? Is Joy a real part of your Marriage?
#3 Sunday 2-3pm...Are You Loving? Really? Ways to Deepen Your Love.
Randy & Monica have been featued on Dr. Oz, The Oprah Network, and soon, Dr. Phil. They have a passion to encourage marriages with Hope & Handles...www.bettermarriagetoday.com
Ticket price cutoff, for the advance sales price, is Thursday night at 9:00 PM. After that you'll be paying extra money at the Gate. Save some money and buy now.
And Finally- WE HAVE EXCELLENT WIFI on site!
Everyone Be Safe! And we will see you soon
- Full Article
- 2 MORE WEEKS! YWAM Prayer Tent & Compassion!
- Aug 15th 2014
- We've been pretty upfront with all the bands coming like Switchfoot and Jars Of Clay...but did you know that Joshua Fest is FAR more then just a bunch bands playing around in the woods? We are a Mini Marriage Seminar with Randy & Monica. We are a means to raise hope and awareness for children that are lost and suffering through Compassion International. And we are place to reach out to Jesus and be real with each other through our Prayer tent, powered this year by Youth With A Mission. We are here to make a difference....and Music is just a fraction of what we do.
We hope you take the time to enjoy some of your favorite music...but beyond that, check out our "And More" page to discover workshops that work on your Marriage. Open Discussions with Artists & each other. And Testimonies from people that were given hope and a fighting chance with help from ministries like Compassion International. And at the end of it all we hope you leave hand in hand with your savior. Find renewal and joy. And find courage and strength to continue to make a difference in your schools, neighborhoods, and beyond. Please continue to share this ministry, and we cannot wait to see you in a couple weeks!
- Full Article