- Take Our Survey!
- Oct 20th 2014
- We are working hard on our 2015 Festival. In-fact, we have already confirmed Family Force 5. But we need your help. Please fill out this quick survey. You can even have a chance to win a pair of tickets! Feel free to share.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey
, the world's leading questionnaire tool.
- Full Article
- Joshua Fest Re-Cap and Request for Help
- Sep 4th 2014
- For starters, THANK YOU! Joshua Fest was amazing. We were really encouraged by the turnout, and are prayerfully making steps to move forward into next year. We suggest you mark Sept 4th, 5th and 6th 2015 off your calendar. Plan on being in Quincy those three days!
We also want to reach out to you. Our production team (Staging, Sound, and Lights) needs our help. On Saturday afternoon Joshua fest attendee’s experienced a very loud boom at the opening of one of the bands. The noise was caused by a couple of unforeseen issues not related to the sound company. The sound engineers who have worked so hard for many years at Joshua Fest did everything they could to fix the damaged speaker for the remainder of the evening. We have created a T-Shirt Campaign fundraiser that is designed to help pay for the damaged speakers caused when that guest sound engineer was at the controls.We would like to ask for your help to pay the cost of the repair. The band is unable to pay for the repair to the tune of $6000.00, we do not want to put that cost on the sound company who has given the Joshua Fest organization a very low price on the gear for years. The idea is simple. Buy a shirt. Save a Speaker.
SUPPORT THE FUNDRAISER AND BUY A SHIRT HERE!
Thank You So Much. We really look forward to everything God's about to do in 2015!
- Full Article
- Less Then 48 Hours! We Have Wifi! Drive Safe!
- Aug 28th 2014
- As you can tell by hanging out with us on :Facebook we are REALLY close to Joshua Fest 2014! We want to make sure you remember a few essentials:
1. Your Bible.
2. Your Bug Spray
3. Your Sunblock
4. Water or Money to buy water
5. Proper Attire, its warm (low 90's) during the Day and Cold (upper 40's) at Night.
6. If your not a after party type kid, and hope to sleep...bring ear plugs.
We are really excited for this year about our Marriage Workshop. Some info on the Marriage Workshops -
#1 Saturday 9-10am...Are You Living? Connected & present with Spouse?
#2 Saturday 2-3pm...Are You Laughing? Is Joy a real part of your Marriage?
#3 Sunday 2-3pm...Are You Loving? Really? Ways to Deepen Your Love.
Randy & Monica have been featued on Dr. Oz, The Oprah Network, and soon, Dr. Phil. They have a passion to encourage marriages with Hope & Handles...www.bettermarriagetoday.com
Ticket price cutoff, for the advance sales price, is Thursday night at 9:00 PM. After that you'll be paying extra money at the Gate. Save some money and buy now.
And Finally- WE HAVE EXCELLENT WIFI on site!
Everyone Be Safe! And we will see you soon
- Full Article