- 2 MORE WEEKS! YWAM Prayer Tent & Compassion!
- Aug 15th 2014
- We've been pretty upfront with all the bands coming like Switchfoot and Jars Of Clay...but did you know that Joshua Fest is FAR more then just a bunch bands playing around in the woods? We are a Mini Marriage Seminar with Randy & Monica. We are a means to raise hope and awareness for children that are lost and suffering through Compassion International. And we are place to reach out to Jesus and be real with each other through our Prayer tent, powered this year by Youth With A Mission. We are here to make a difference....and Music is just a fraction of what we do.
We hope you take the time to enjoy some of your favorite music...but beyond that, check out our "And More" page to discover workshops that work on your Marriage. Open Discussions with Artists & each other. And Testimonies from people that were given hope and a fighting chance with help from ministries like Compassion International. And at the end of it all we hope you leave hand in hand with your savior. Find renewal and joy. And find courage and strength to continue to make a difference in your schools, neighborhoods, and beyond. Please continue to share this ministry, and we cannot wait to see you in a couple weeks!
- Full Article
- Joshua Fest in JUST ONE MONTH
- Jul 31st 2014
- Joshua Fest is just a month away. We are really proud of the production that the team is bringing this year, and couldn't be more excited for the line up. We are hoping that everyone takes this opportunity to support one of the last standing multi-day Christian Music Festivals in California. Today our prices increase, and starting tomorrow will be the last discounted tier rate before the Gate price.
We are hoping you'll enjoy the entire event. From Camping, Worship, TONS of music, Marriage Workshops and of Course our beloved kids Camp Jericho! Joshua Fest is truly a one of a kind Family Ministry. Where else can you have a church service, work on your Marriage, and let your kids go to a Switchfoot show that same day?
And of course, we are now a Non-Profit 501c3 Ministry. So even if your unable to attend, your tax free support is still welcomed and needed. We have a link to the left that allows you to share and keep this rare, family ministry alive and available for future families.
We Love You. See you this Labor Day Weekend!
- Full Article
- Tickets, 501C3 Donations, and MORE New Bands
- Feb 4th 2014
- Just a quick note to let everyone know that while our tickets prices just recently made their monthly increase, they are still extremely affordable. In-fact, if you break it down, your daily cost to experience Joshua Fest 2014 with Switchfoot, Jars Of Clay, Family Force 5, Thousand Foot Krutch and many others, at the February rate, is only $15 per day! And that's at the FULL event individual price. Its even less if your doing Costco style!
After Several years of paperwork, submitting, resubmitting, and trading in our First Born....Joshua Fest has finally become recognized as a 501C3 Non Profit Organization! We are so thankful for everyone's support over the years, and now that support is Tax Deductible. We put a "Donate Here" button on our website (look Right, no...your other right). If your able and feel compelled please make a contribution. This allows us to keep our prices at a minimum to allow kids to find Jesus, help great organizations like Compassion International find new Child Sponsors and also allows a platform for up and coming Artists to share their testimony of what our King can do. Thank you for your support!
And Finally in our February update; We've recently added Seventh Day Slumber and Nine Lashes! Both artists have amazing Ministries that will elevate the entire Joshua Fest experience! From top notch Rock and Roll, to Heart Piercing Testimonies, and of course the contagious worship! We are extremely excited about what this will add to our 2014 Lineup.
Thanks again for all your amazing support and love! Keep checking back and spreading the word!
- Full Article